Monday, November 1, 2010

Running around town....

Today I had a job interview and I was completely prepared, or so I thought. Resume..check! References.. check! Fantastic Interview Outfit....well not so much. While I did have a great suit on, there was a hole in my tights the size of a pancake  (hmm pancakes.....) The closest store for me to grab tights and make my interview was J.Crew.  I was kind of apprehensive, because I love "the crew" and all, but it can be a bit pricey.  Nevertheless, I bought the "Solid Opaque" tights in black at $16.50 and was oh-so pleasantly surprised!!! They are worth every penny.  They were warm, just a tiny sheer, and went perfectly with my black patent leather pumps.  To my knowledge, they carry them in about four colors and are of a nylon/spandex blend.  Yes, at $16.50 they are slightly more than I'm used to paying; but I believe you get what you pay for. While the interview was less than stellar, my tights made it through the rest of the day without a single run.  I'll be sure to buy another pair when I get my first paycheck.....whenever that might be!!!  J.Crew Solid Opaque Tights

No comments:

Post a Comment