Sunday, November 14, 2010

Button Up Your Overcoat

     It's that time of year!  No people, I don't mean Christmas!  It's that "It's chilly outside, but not bitterly cold" time of year.  I was in Old Navy looking for some camisoles, when I stumbled upon a fabulous fall-winter transition coat. It's a purple-royal blue color with a ruffled high collar, shiny black buttons, and shortened length. The coat looked much more expensive than it was (on sale for $50); and I had to have it! From the moment I first put this coat on, I've received tons of compliments and many jealous glances.  I'm sorry to write that the purple-royal blue color (officially known as Rosemary Blue) is sold out online in the regular length; but I'm sure it's still available at your local Old Navy. Online, the coat also comes in other colors as well: Black Jack, Heather Grey, and Golden Gate (a red-orange color) and come in three lengths: tall, regular, and petite.  I am planning to get another in Heather Gray because I love the coat that much.  With transition pieces this good,  I can't wait to see what Old Navy has for us in the heart of winter.  Old Navy Women's Ruffle Collar Coat- Heather Gray $59.50

No comments:

Post a Comment