Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vicki's Best Secret

I recently visited my BFF in Washington, D.C.  Ahhhh D.C.! So beautiful. So historic. So filled with political lies!!! Anyway, we went shopping in good 'ol Georgetown and swung by Victoria's Secret.  One thing I love about Vicki's, is that they are always giving out free stuff. During this particular trip I received a sample of VS Pro: Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF 20.  I figured it would be one of those items that would stay in my makeup bag and I'd never use it. But on my way back home, I was out of face cream and used the primer.  All I can say is....WOW!  Never had my makeup gone on so smoothly and it stayed on the majority of the day.  I am a devoted department store makeup whore; but I will be jumping ship to Victoria's Secret for the primer.  VS Pro: Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF 20 @ $14


***Please note they might not be giving out free samples anymore.  Check Victoria's Secret for details***

No comments:

Post a Comment